Monday, November 8, 2010

A little more on Interwrite Technologies....

Another resource offered by the Interwrite Technologies is the Interwrie DualBoard. It is the first dual pen input interactive whiteboard designed specifically to help turn classrooms into more collaborative learning environments. I think this is a wonderful tool that could be used in the classroom. I believe that it is key for students to be involved in a classroom setting. Students need to be responsible for offering their input and ideas on different topics. The interactive dual pen whiteboard could make this a fun thing for students to do. I believe that the Interwrite technologies would be a great asset to any classroom. I hope to someday have the opportunity to use technology such as this in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment