Wednesday, September 22, 2010

*Classroom Website*

I have started to think about how I want to set up my classroom website.. I want to create a website that is user friendly and easy to navigate. In the future I think it would be very beneficial for the parents of my students to be able to get online and check to see how things are going in class. If there are important messages concerning the class as a whole, the parents will have access to this sort of thing by visiting my webpage. Also, I want my students to feel welcome to view the webpage. They also have a right to know what is going on in the class. I think the class website assignment is an excellent idea. I will be student teaching soon and hopefully will begin teaching somewhere next fall, so I think it is an excellent idea for us to learn how to use a classroom website so that we will be prepared for our own classrooms when the time comes.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Macy! I am loving this classroom website assignment. I started out a little unsure of how things worked, but I'm getting the hang of it, and I think it's something we all should use! All we will have to do is edit the info...

    ReplyDelete