Thursday, September 16, 2010

What I think about Portaportal.....

Hello once again...
I hope everyone is doing well!!
I just wanted to say that I think the Portaportal assignment was a great idea. I have always been an extremely organized person and this assignment has made me feel so much better about finding what websites that I like to use without having to search the history on my computer.. I plan on using this in my future classroom with my students. I think that students will find it enjoyable because they can add their own websites and they can make the portaportal their own by changing background colors and coming up with their own categories. It is also nice that you can allow guest access. This would be good for a teacher with younger students because the teacher could keep up with their students work. I hope everyone like creating their portaportals..

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment