Wednesday, September 22, 2010

[Wonderful World of Technology]

I am currently taking the Theory to Practice class, which allows me to be in a Kindergarten class two days a week. I never thought that I would enjoy Kindergarten, but it turns out that I love it! The kids are great. In this class the teacher has "centers" set up for the students and they go to these centers everyday. At one of the centers there are three computers for the students to work with. At these computers the students can listen to stories and play interactive games that tie in with the lessons being taught that day. I think this is an excellent way to incorporate technology into the classroom! I plan on having something like this in my future classroom, if the funds are available for me to have one or more computers. I have been in some classrooms that have no computers, which is very sad. We need to keep our students up to date with technology just as we try and keep ourselves up to speed in the world of technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment